USMLE Step 3 QBank multiple choice questions are exceptionally well written with high-yield answer explanations which are very helpful for the preparation of the real exam. UWorld Step 3 MCQs are totally conceptual and for one being able to answer them correctly, he has to go multi-step, do a lot of critical thinking before he gets the right answer.
Preparing for the USMLE Step 3 is time consuming and often frustrating. It can be more difficult for candidates without US clinical experience. Even if you are in a specific residency, you might not actually know the correct management of other specialty cases. For example, an orthopedic resident may not have a good understanding of how to manage a case of preeclampsia, viral croup in children, or a diabetic ketoacidosis. However, ECFMG/USMLE expects you to be knowledgeable about all such cases.
Choosing the right material for USMLE preparation is the key to achieving high scores. There are a number of options out there in the market to prepare for the Step 3 exam. From our experience, we have found the pros and cons in each. The UWorld Step 3 Qbank, while retaining the best features, answers all of the shortcomings and also has some new helpful features for the exam. Read along for a detailed overview.
- Over 1500 exceptionally well-written multiple-choice questions
- Questions are conceptual, focus on high-yield topics, and require multistep critical thinking
- Detailed explanations with vivid illustrations and charts that are easy to understand and remember
- Content was created by the most knowledgeable and passionate practicing physicians
- Board-simulated software interface for the feel of an actual exam
- Compare performance scores with other UWorld users and identify areas for improvement
- Use the way you want – desktop/tablet/mobile – all are synced to a central database